Using Google Maps, we can take a virtual tour of Mooreland! Follow this link.
If you do not know how to use Google’s street view, here are some directions.
- Look in the bottom right corner for the yellow person icon, it looks like this:
- Click and hold on the person icon. Drag the yellow guy to any of the streets that have now turned blue
- Let go and the camera will zoom in so it feels like you’re walking around town!
- Use the mouse to walk around town. Click and hold to move the camera in any direction. You can also click on the arrow on the street to ‘walk’ anywhere around town!
- To leave street mode click on the zoom out box (-) in the bottom right corner
And that’s it. Have fun! On the bottom are photographs submitted either by Google or other people you can click on and explore as well.